Sunday, November 23, 2008

What Happened ???

When will they listen of my fear / only wanting a quart of beer / Children run free / Adults openly pee / Walkers selling mouth and ass / Johns giving up cash / Hey, hey ma ma does that / Crackers , nigars mother fuckers and bitches / Damn we all witches / We taught our children all of that / I aint worried about no black cat / Looking like a normal being / The devil is all I'm see ing / Black white pink and purple / What happened to that good guy Steven Eurkle / What ever happened to father knows best / Damn he has token a long rest / What ever happened to mother cooking in the kitchen / Now doing all that swearing and bitchen / what ecer happened to He's not heavy he's my brother / What ever happened to in God we trust / Buildings turned to rust and money to lust / What ever happened to a few good men / Why did all this bull shit began / Healthy , wealthy and wise / Should dwell inside , inside , inside
Love
Jimmy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Kenyonna Carter and I stumbled upon your page I guess God steered me in your direction,beacuse your poetry sent such chills up my arms. I would like to give you BIG PROPS for what you are writting you are an inspiration in our young men growing up. THANKS for CAREING enough to share your heart and stories with thw world.

Jimmy J. said...

Kenyonna , I thank you I write because I seem to have this need in me. I write because people like you understand about this twisted world we live in .Understanding is yours don't ever lose it.
Jimmy