Sunday, December 16, 2012

School Killing

Hurry Mary , class to start /
Today it,s art /
First grade next year /
Kindergarten fun , not fear /

School loads of fun /
Enter dumb , dumb , dumb /
A boy 20 with a gun /
Teacher , teacher run , run run /

Whole class dead /
No home , no bed /
No kiss good night /
My daughter sleep tight /

20 very young children , to after life
What to say to father to wife /
No sleep this night /
Nightmare's in flight /

I look in my dreams /
Mary's bed empty you see /
Not to change nothing ,hers to always be /
Bring her back , bring her back to me /

Man's madness has shut out my lights /
Given unto me this unforeseen sight /
My baby murdered , laying on her class room floor /
Society i say to you no more /

To worst i have changed  /
This will unchange no more /
You have stolen my deepest of love /
I pray no more /
jimmy j


To the parents of the 20 children murdered in Connecticut , a small town , where love abounds , but madness found . I too could not sleep last night . I love you , but that just won't do ....I cry but no one hears
love
jimmy janas

No comments: