Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Merry Christmas Jimmy

It was the night before Christmas /
I hear the sirens in the darkness of night /
My screams , my screams they prevail /
Blood , blood running from her arms /
Like running water from a pail /
Another attempt to leave this life will fail /
But at the age of five /
I can not understand /
what was her darkness /
That screamed at her in the night /
Questions unanswered /
Haunt me trough life /
Why my mother did not wish to prevail /
I love you my mother /
jimmy j


A memory of more than a half century past .I thought it was on my site .A friend asked me to see it , so here it is ..My mother wanted to be a NUN .Her old country father would not allow it ....My father had to bare this grief of her wanting to be with her GOD and it is why i believe in no God ...Why do we tell people ? So others will know they are not alone.And when i say it i mean it ...
LOVE
jimmy

1 comment:

cheri said...

no one knows what is in the deepest part of someone's mind..sometimes they don't know either. then one day it explodes to the surface and obliterates reality. and all you want to do is escape because nothing else is real except your mental pain.