Friday, March 2, 2012

Understanding

I know you will lack understanding of what it is i write /
Flowers , trees ,blue skies , a gentle breeze , beauty made to please /
A darker side to living , the opposite of these /
The world in which I often dwell/
Not written of make believe , rules by mobocrisy /
Driven by streets of hypocrisy /
Church bells ringing with Gods word to tell/
Lost to gun fire in the air , a sure sign of living in hell /
Children mentored by neighborhoods of despair /
A story of life , burning in my mind /
No relief , Pen put to paper /
I can not explain /
My life can only be better /
When they achieve the same /
jimmy j


Love is a very pain full thought within ,leave bit out expose its wonderment ,only then can the greatness of man began....
love to all unknown to me
jimmy

No comments: