Monday, November 5, 2012

Election Day

Tomorrow election day /
Too vote they say /
Erection at play /
Bull crap today /

Your man not to win
Not running  /
He or she /
Not enough money to began /

A rich persons game /
Made of money /
Not love and honey /
Poverty not funny /

Rappers rap /
wrapped in a trap /
Political crap /
Quarter back sack /

Seen not coming /
All this humming /
Vote for me /
Political free /

Bull shit talks /
Wow it now walks /
Vote for me /
You slip for free /

Election day /
My erection /
To go /
Another way /

Bend over /
MR.political man /
I need to use the can /
Just like you my man /
jimmy j


Old age putting into words , head aches to birds , flying on paper , back to words and you have my word on it ....Yes i will vote tomorrow , and yes I'm still undecided .....
love
jimmy

No comments: