Friday, May 4, 2012

Planet

Today I walk the planet Earth  /
Over head i search a galaxy of stars /
Called Faith , Hope ,Charity and Love/
Where mothers bake and Fathers work /
Valleys filled with milk and honey /
Everything equal , everything sane /
Nothing to conquer , nothing to gain /
Death the day of birth /
Birth the day of death /
Choice is yours ,,, yours to chose /
Now to no longer walk this planet earth /
jimmy j



I find myself going on scraps of paper on things i have wrote , burned to much sorry for that...
love
jimmy
on face book you can catch me ......jimmy janas
My friends from Russia , United Arab Emirates , Macedonia and the other 90 some countries hop to see you there .We are all the same , walk on two legs see the same stars even sit on that toilet the same..
love
jimmy

No comments: