Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Born Dead

Babies getting high /
Before they learn to cry /

Mothers getting stoned /
Still in the womb /
Bellies with drugs love /
Self addicting tomb /

Mother living the lie /
One more hit then i will quit /
One day out the womb /
Now i need a fix /
Mother put me in this mix /

Sick , hungry and cold /
I,m only one day old /

Your breast full of drugs /
Milk and body full of bugs /
Shed no tear for me /
Dope man all you see /

Do you know who's my father /
A name you didn't bother /
A little cash /
He hit that ass /

Yes one day old  /
Sick , hungry and cold /
Now i need a fix /
Mother started this /

When i get a little older /
My mannerisms to be a little colder /
Then i will supply you with dope /
You gave me no hope /

Only to be judged as bad /
Fuck them never had a DAD /
Never had a mother
Just a Mother Fucker /

Sitting now in jail old hungry and cold /
Sentenced to DEATH , crimes the judge called bold  /
What a joke you see , I DIED /
Long before I ever CRIED /
jimmy j

A truth I dedicate to children every where with love in my heart and a tear in my eye , this culture of drugs is spreading . Why is so many do not see .......
love
jimmy

No comments: