Monday, June 18, 2012

A single tear





                                                Oh my God how long must I cry  /
                                                Of all these tears /
                                                Never ending fears /
                                                Deadly screams trough out the night  /    
                                                No longer to lay in his bed /
                                                Hugs , kisses no longer there /
                                                Just a single tear /
                                                Help me my God I know you can /
                                                What of this plan /
                                                Mercy , mercy let it began /.........
                                                jimmy j

No comments: