Saturday, June 9, 2012

SYRIA I write this for you ..........

A boy is born /
His world of black and blue /
Cradle rocking back and forth /
Birds chirping /

Leaves blowing trough tree's
Rock a bye baby /
Your cradle will rock /
Listening too life /

Your mothers Arms /
A fathers love /
Life started ,a baby ,a dove /
All to feel , this feeling of love /

Roch a bye baby /
The tree tops will fall /
Along goes baby , cradle tree tops home and all /
A bomb will fall /

I know nothing of your cause /
Not to pause /
But gone has gone baby cradle and all /
We all fall /
jimmy j

I wrote a poem , to me one of my best it is called  "Who won " Truth is "No one " I can see the same thing happening here . But who am I but a NO ONE . People of Syria i give you my love nothing more , nothing less but love
jimmy

No comments: