Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A dream

I dream , we are both young /
Very ,very young /
We walk , surrounded by pond /
Slow in thought /

Our eyes caught /
Frogs talk /
The wind whispers /
Softly in our ears /

Love but a tear /
Only the pond , frogs and breeze /
 Our lips touch ,Such a kiss meant to please /
This place of no fear /

But children , A love meant to be /
No bad world meant to see /
No chitter chad er of a music box /
No evil , no tic toc /

 No swearing of any kind /
The birds sing /
A drop of rain ,drip drop /
Our hearts pounding pop-it-de-pop /

We will stop and kiss three times more /
To skip away , enjoying the earth ,to see /
No sadness , no madness /
Puppy love , you and me /
jimmy j
with love

This is my day dream as i lay in my bed , I tear up as i type this . I write this for all of you i can not see , all of those i do not know , you see i write it for you and me......
LOVE
Jimmy

No comments: