Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Truth

Lost of certain time /
Certain place /
No place /
See nothing ,Some thing there /
But Where /

Destruction sea to sea /
No mirrors , no you , no me /
Life now a business /
No mommy , no daddy , no lil Mike /

Entertainment Freeks to see /
World you lost your way /
Violence only thing you play /
Roten , roten ,roten , greed you create today /

Wanting more , giving less /
A dream at best /
All insane to believe this shit /
Tired of it /
Pimps riding our backs /

Herion monkey had a heart attack /
Lil Mike asleep in his room /
I sit here , A lonely fact /
Corperations greed on my back /
Modernization now complete /

No unions in which to trust /
War mongers at my feet /
Bombs and bullets /
Repeat , repeat, repeat /

I,m not writing a poem /
A fact of life ,planet Earth /
My mother my home /
Yes alone , my boy asleep /
Home sweet home /....
jimmy j

PS i hope you like this , i do , i wrote it for me and you ...spell check not working , mike misplaced my dictionary , can't spell .. sorry .....
love
jimmy

No comments: