Friday, September 7, 2012

Wedding day

I give you my mom and dad ...Wedding Day


The joining of hands /
Wife for man /
If only you knew /
Life to be this way /
Black and blue /
What then to do /

Fighting non stop /
Poverty drip drop /
Slicing her wrist /
Blood flowing /
Yet your love still growing /
father such a great man /

Dad so good /
Mother possessed /
Crazy at best /
Too in love with God , mom be /
Putting dad to the test /

Pop , a promise i made to thee /
On your death bed you heard /
I gave you my word /
My promise kept /
Honor you showed , you gave to me /

Thank you father , looking after me /
Took care of her , in honor to thee /
Till 80 she lived to be /
She lays next to you now /
This eternity you both see /
Love your son
Jimmy

My dad died at 64 , my mother lived in a wheel chair till she was 80 , my mother became my daughter never to walk or talk , my father well he lives inside of me ....... LOVE

No comments: