Sunday, February 26, 2012

Drugs/No control

Insulated from the outside world /
Fornicating the drugs euphoria of being /
Not believing in normal feelings /
Higher and higher with no relief /

Just one more hit /
then i will quit /
A fools way to be /
Not believing the drugs control me /

Lying to family and friends /
What do they know , I'm not with them /
Looking in the mirror what do i see /
Only the ghost that stands beside me /

Voices in the wall , behind trees /
My eye's and ears available to these /
Mothers , fathers , sisters and sons , Money please /
I will tell you any lies ,just to appease /

Have to stay high , so i don't see the realization of me /
Always to be the drugs whore /
Till death or jail closes the door /
jimmy j


Drugs could be replaced by the words GUN , Power , Greed , And even the different GODS them selves .We use any excuse for stupid..
love
jimmy

No comments: