Friday, July 22, 2011

Awake

Awake two hours of sleep /
open my eyes ,take a peek /
they call this civilization /
more like thought masturbation /
Cave man rode on the back of a dinosaur /
now we ride on the ass of a whore /
sorry but true , this 2011 fool /
Anarchy in every corner of earth /
Oh , Oh my mother of birth /
Civilization was centuries ago /
Ho Ho Ho here comes Santa Clause
Where did the beaver go /
Laws , laws you try to obey /
Only picking on the Frey /
Fuck them i say /
Your dog shit on my lawn /
children eating them like ding dongs
discovery of America where Indians live /
Damn look what you did /
I,m not free to house a horse /
Of course , of course /
He talks , walks and has gas/
Cost me no cash /
freedom made all the rules /
Modern man
More like locked in a pork can be can/

Jimmy j

PS .All my friends in Ukraine , hope your day better than mine

No comments: