Sunday, July 31, 2011

Knee-Grow

Wake up my little Knee-Grow /
Time to do your job /
Time to quit being a slob /
Quit missing the bowl /

Quit acting like the block /
Pretending toy guns are Glocks /
Tic Toc Tic Toc /
life works like a time clock /

that's gay , that's gay /
all i ever hear you kids say /
Still eating candy /
Talking of doing Mandy /

All U kids are so cruel /
Picking sides /
Acting fools /
stupid your box of tools /

All these dirty words /
From the tweets of dirty birds /
That neighborhood talk needs to walk /
So far away removed from ears /

Never to happen , My fears /
Not in my living years /
Society only to grow more tears /
The elders have made this mess /
Up to Mom and DAD to do their best /
But maybe to they already failed the test/

Wake up my little Knee-Grow
I know at 8 it is a lot to ask /
Hope my love will help with this task ...
Jiimy j

PS. No matter how hard we try , the lack of morals on the streets can rob us of that little boy or girl we have dedicated our hearts and souls too.
love you good moms and dads...

No comments: