Thursday, November 10, 2011

Death bed

That women laying next to you /
Yes the one who used sex for a tool /
To stand by you at deaths door /
You chose this whore /

thinking of the good one you dumped /
Damn you was a chump /
Breathing hard you hear her shout /
Whore talk with out a doubt /

Honey where the keys to the car /
The combination to the safe /
Wheres the money you hid away /
The deed to the house /

Wheres all your diamonds and gold /
If i may be so bold /
She holds not your hand ,but your cock /
Knowing your on deaths time clock /

Baby baby sign this paper /
It is nothing but a formality /
Yes this women laying next to you /
In death you will see only you the fool /
jimmy j
I write this to all men who let their zipper down to close their hearts of real love and yes i write it for me too .....It is about being to late for I'm sorry ...I write it with a tear in my eye and love in my heart........

No comments: