Friday, January 20, 2012

Past they

They Past yet I know /
Not at last /
2012 i know to be a gas /
Just like the ones before I" ll pass /

Why the looking back yet so far /
To find the reality /
family was then the star /
Hell with the new car /

Father and son /
Mom and daughter /
Discovery of life was fun /
End to day done /

Children they grow up so fast /
I know too not at last /
Things do not remain the same /
Being rich too , a nasty game /

Blame no one for the sorrow /
look around you /
What do you see /
Misery misery loves company /

Past they already went bye /
so forth and smile as you go by /
You You better to become the Eagle /
Then the fly /

I too know it was better when /
Before the bull shit began /
No suits and ties /
away , away the human lies /

Away , away the human no ts /
The undone cocks / children cries /
Spreed legs / unwanted days /
Poverty craves /

I stay in this ghetto by choice /
It is me it is my voice /
Not far from my birth /
Or far from where i will lay with mom and dad /
This mother Mother Earth .....
love jimmy j

No comments: