Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby's Story

6 month old out on a stroll /
rolling with mother ,on the go /
Enjoying the sounds of life /
with mother , oh my mother /

What is all this fuse about /
I hear my mother shout /
No no leave me alone /
A rapist ripping her cloths from her back /
A attempted rape , a brutal attack /

A bullet in the back /
Mother , mother i wish to feed from your breast /
Sorry my son that's where the lead rest /
Then mother let me lay at my father's chest /
To young to know of the rest /
jimmy j


A true story of yesterday on Detroit's West Side , a mother strolling with her 6 month old baby , not the sucking sound made from a baby nursing from his mothers breast but of gun fire and human beast at its worst . Civilization where is it because it is not here ...another night for me with out sleep ...SORRY SORRY SORRY if i missed your follow on facebook i'm .... jimmy janas on twitter i'm ...... ghettovoices ..... i will follow back
love
jimmy

No comments: