Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dreams

Dreams give us hope /
Civilization gives us bombs bullets and dope /
Nature gives us love /
Snow whit doves /

Youth a prism /
Energy of ism /
Age a finer wisdom /
To refrain from a self made prison /

Civilization of new what does it give /
A early grave /
A bill unpaid /
Lies to be made /

Stallion no longer runs free /
Meadows no longer be /
Best to dream ,don't you see /
Love must grow with in /
For better life to began /
jimmy j


I dreamed last night i was a stallion running free , birds could talk , the stars sparkled and danced for me. Moon beams light my way . I was a meadow breathing in the fragerance of wild flowers . I came upon a mountain . A sign there said do not climb DANGER CIVILIZATION LIVES OVER THERE. they tame horses to ride their backs , birds are not allowed to talk and dinosaurs no longer walk.Power is the lawand gun powder stands tall .....
love
jimmy

No comments: