Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Poetry Ha Ha

Poetry , What you say /
Brain farts in the head /
Pen put to paper /
What is it the poet said /

Misplaced fuel , the brain reacts /
Last night the poet had a white Castle attack /

Poet tell me more /
This crazy writing you adore /
The birds and bee's dropping white pellets on me /
Beauty of life makes no sense /
This writing you dispense /

Write about mash potatoes, steak and eggs /
Things i adore /
Not the brain crave you adore /
Write about my 400 pounds /
Ok maybe a little more /

Poetry what you crave /
I prefer to eat my self to a early grave /

Poet you need to give your brain a rest /
Sit at the table, take the food test /
Because that Ca ca you put on paper /
Only makes me call the exterminator /
jimmy j

Dedicated to my brother who weighs 308 and loves to fart .White Castle Hambergers are famous for just that... Me trying to have fun with words..
thank you


No comments: