Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Mothers day Mother Earth

To the Mother of all Mothers , the one who gave me mine / Hers and every hers in the world do tell / How many wished you well / Your hat like crystal chandeliers sparkling in the night / All these stars to feast my sight / Your arms spread wide / One hand the full moon with romantic nights / The other the sun to give me light / Oh what a sight you are to behold / Your story must always be told / They build mansions of their personal glory over your belly of birth / They breath pollution in your mouth / Where the breath of your glory gave me air / They cement over your breast / Which gave me food of life / They drop bombs and missiles to crack your body / In such despair / They misuse your oceans , lakes , rivers / Like they were theirs to put in disrepair / You gave us everything we have / Yet how many do care / But me for one who breaths your air / And eats from your body the foods of life / Will always know that you are there / Till the day my body will be in your care / jimmy j We have no mother if we never had this mother called earth and no one has the right to think they are better .....Earth day Tomorrow reach down and kiss your mother. LOVE LETTERS STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART love jimmy

No comments: