Sunday, June 12, 2011

Neighborhood

How could a block turn so bad /
A country and city so sad /
Disappearances of moms and dads /
Children lose their way /
In what they call play /
Dirty words they say /

I watch a 13 year old play /
Legs spread wide /
Breasts a glide /
Saying hey , hey , hey ?

What of yesterday , today , tomorrow /
Of what lifestyle will they borrow /
This thing called freedom
More like a Jack Ass
A bell ringing ding a ling
Sorrow , sorrow , sorrow /

Freedom not what it's meant to be ?
From all I see /
Give me liberty or give me death /
Hell i know not which is best /
Just give me love
The hell with the rest /

Society lost it's way /
The beginning of day /
Mother nature will you have your say /
DONE
I read parts of this poem to neighbors , older neighbors , their commit was wow that's the truth .But I'm beginning to think the people here just don't care. This city plain and simple has turned to shit. I have had my sight for decades , and erased most of it .Truth like love hurts ...
Love
Jimmy

No comments: