Monday, December 19, 2011

Sleepless Night

A murderous place /
Planet Earth /
Death trap , Rat race /
Running here , running there ,No where /

Good men not allowed to sleep /
Troubles , repeat , repeat , repeat /
4am night of unrest /
Society a mess , put to the test /

Sitting I stare /
My son sleeping /
Just over there /
Do you see , him and me /

My heart skips a beat /
Mind to repeat /
Swirls and twirls /
looking at his African curls /

Watching hin grow /
Not liking what i see /
Complete opposite of me /
Streets taking control , yet I spoiled thee /

Yes good fathers not able to sleep /
No beginning , no end /
Night and day , again and again /
Gun shots , no longer fright /
Beginning of day , end of night //////
jimmy j


I write this ,,, this day 4am Dec. 19th 2011 , another sleepless night.My son is but 8 , be is beginning to sass me back.I feel as tho i,m under a street attack. This modern world with it,s modern toys has made the normal man a mess at best . i phone i pads and i everything ales well i got to pee . love to you my friends. send me a Christmas card in the old school mail ...ghettovoices
16634 Rossini
Detroit Mich 48205
I want to put it on my wall

No comments: