Friday, August 5, 2011

Unkown Table

U the unknown ;
I wish i could sit at your table /
Unknown but yes if i was only able /
To sit and talk of things not of fable /
Truth of things not candy coated /
But bombs and bullets loaded /
these pimps with pencils /
know not of our sorrows /
With their bull shit , they create
Our sad tomorrows /
They cause all of Earths problems
But it is not them who go off to wars /
Are they pimps or Whores /
It is our blood that flows into this Mother Earth /
And how we will relive their birth /
Yes i wish i could sit at your table /
You of every country i can /
Even if it's under a tent /
I already know where your home went /
I wish i could dry /
All these tears in children's eyes /
I wish for world not all about hate /
I wish we all had a refund on fate /
We have no control /
Of what has come a most common ASS WHOLE /.......
I give you love do you feel it.......
Love
Jimmy

No comments: