Monday, February 20, 2012

Many

Many people are much to black /
Many much to white /
Being i do not wear a outside skin /
Tell me the difference , you may now began /

When you bleed /
Is your blood another color than mine /http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
When you sit on the toilet ,what color comes from behind /
Is it a different color than mine /

With little money to spend /
Is not poverty both our dads /

What color is LOVE , Is it different for me than you /
Damn for both of us ,Sometimes leaves us black and blue /

The only thing i hate about the color white /
Reminds me of the powder i short /
The crack i put in my pipe /
Damn talk about a color ruining a life /
That one left me with out a wife /
love....jimmy j

I don't know of birds and bees ,flowers and trees , but i know of this life,people often tell children to do right while they do wrong .Teachers wonder why kids are disruptive. Teachers do their best ,Parents do their best but it REALLY is the emviorment that does the rest . I forgive my son a lot because when he is out i'm out. i see and hear what he sees and hears .The games now made for kids are often their bad teachers .They are like sponges taking everything in EVERYTHING .You live trough them now understand them yes you teacher and mom and hopfully dad...
love
jimmy

No comments: