Thursday, February 16, 2012

A try/Extortion

Wayne count aid charged with extortion /
Tax payers pockets , more of a abortion /
Tax dollars yours ,their trips and fun /
ass holes in power ,steal you dollars /
Who's the BUM /

Pay to play /
Nothing new /
Not to act like a sleeping fool /
Foreclosed on your home /
Hell even took my dogs bone /

Want to play on my grass /
feed my wallet ,to look like a bigger ass /
Stole your kids school books /
did you not look /

Vote for me they say /
Screw them on voters day /
Felt like you just stepped in shit /
Maybe you voted for a it /
Just been hit /

Corruption from top to bottom /
Smell so rotten /
political office a life long job /
Give a chance to working class slob /

They think they are kings and queens /
Smell , not human beings /
must be my dog humping my leg /
Vote for me /
My brother you just wait and see /
jimmy j

No comments: