Friday, October 21, 2011

dead or alive

I lay my head in rest /
having taken the inhumane test /
If the sea of death should take me /
A ocean of happiness is where i wish to be /
Place where fish swim free /
where dolphins talk /
there human beings don't walk /
Evil not a way of life /
School of fishes swiming by /
Better than the earth man's high /
I feel my body winding down /
looking back I see my own clown /
I wonder of what ever happened to me /
This other life i plainly see /
I apoligise to all i have seen /
If i treated you less than a human being /
Yet i wonder what human means /
jimmy j oct 21 2011


Sleepless in Detroit , Tried to sleep on the couch but the loud radios blasting up and down the street kept me awake . As i walk down the basement to my left is a picture of a blak lady looking up with a single tear running down her cheek to my right a picture of James Dean walking on a slush filled street under it it says Boulavard of broken dreams . straight is a small clown in a swing with a not so sure smile on his face ...Does art reflect who we are ....

No comments: