Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Time

I SEARCH FOR ANOTHER PLACE IN TIME /
FLOWING MEADOWS /
A chill in the air /
Yet not a care /
Days of joy /
Headed nowhere /

Not knowing , was it ever there /
seeking finding it no where /
Is it out of my bounds /
A place of clowns /

A place the mind invented /
Violence and greed prevented /
A puppy locking my cheek /
A women to repeat /

Love is voluntary /
It's meaning extraordinarily /
hearts beet fast /
Yet long last /

No labor to that day /
But of love i do say /
there was no lie /
Simply love and gracefully die /
I search , i search for this time /
jimmy j

I wish to quote someone of which i never do MATHILDE BLIND 1841 -1896
"We are so tired : my heart and I
Of all things beneath the sky
Only one thing would please us the best-
Endless , unfathomable rest "

Just beautiful said so long ago .There are words put on paper 100's of years ago by names you would not know There the words of Poets and Philosophers I wonder if they were thought to be crazy like the unknowns of today . There words are of the same value today as yesterday . so if you think I'm crazy I'm in good company ..
Jimmy j

No comments: