Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm a poet

A masterbater of words /
As i masturbate words come out
The words turn into drugs ,addicted to them /
I write , again and again

As you look at me what do you see /
Close your eye's and really see me /
The words ,the words , Thunder Storms in my brain /
I can not refrain /
Can you really feel me /

Drugs , drugs there everywhere
Like words i use them too /
That's why i,m talking to you /

Murder , robbery , children dying Poverty despair ,lack of education everywhere /
I have been there before ,only to return again and again /
Jails i have seen the inside of them /

Schools never spent much time in one /
To busy hanging on corner
Thinking i was having fun /
Education .education ,I preach to the young /
Don't be a fuck up like me /
Get you one /

We are slaves to this corporate dream /
Companies go broke /
That parachute skeem executives make /
Damn that's no joke /
They end up with millions /
While the rest of us go broke /

They make so much more by paying us less /
Its time we make them take the drug test /
I look at this new downtown
All these white faces all around /
where did they come from /
Never lived in this town /

jimmy j

I'm sorry i only did half this poem , i got tired , and had to lay down there were about 20 more lines to this poem its on my site somewhere .
Love
jimmy

No comments: