Thursday, March 8, 2007

Born Dead



Babies getting high
Before they learn to cry
Mothers getting stoned
Babies in the womb
Bellies with no love
Nothing but a tomb

Mothers live the lie
Don't even try
One day out of the womb
Now I need a fix
Mother why you put me in this mix

Sick, hungry and cold
I'm only one day old
Your tits full of drugs
A body full of bugs
Shed no tear for me
Drugs all you see

Conceived out of money
Never to be mothers honey

Do you know who's my father
A name, no you didn't bother
For a little cash
You let him hit that ass

I'm only one day old
Sick, hungry and cold
Now I need a fix
Mother you started this

When I get a little older
My mannerisms will be a little colder
I will supply you with dope
You gave me no hope

Only to be judged as bad
Fuck them, never had no dad
Never had a mother
Just a mother fucker

Sitting now in a jail, old, hungry and cold
Sentenced to death, crimes the judge called bold
What a joke you see

I DIED BEFORE I EVER CRIED

Love
Jimmy j

Wrote this sitting on the curb at 9:00 a.m. 6/21/02 watching the world go by

No comments: