Thursday, March 8, 2007

Matters Not

I look forward to meeting you
This greeter of heavens gate
A unknown angel who opens doors
Matters not if your pimp or whore

Rich or poor carry no special key
Catholics, Protestants , Jews, denominations of every kind
Matters not , all can walk through
Black, white, yellow, brown colors of skin not available to wear
The color of love the only color to see
The one available to you and me

Gone is poverty and despair
Gone are kingdoms of wealth
The poor shall be rich, and the rich shall be poor
Only to be judged by what you did before you arrived here

No drinking, no smoking, no drugs allowed
Many of these things brought you here

Lost is all that pain and sorrow
Lost is that two faces many people wear
Lost is that serpent tongue that lashes out
Spilling words from your foul mouth

OH YES , OH YES, I look forward to meeting you
This greeter of heavens gate

Peace instead of pain, Joy instead of sorrow
Love instead of hate
A unknown road of tomorrow

Where money buys nothing
Love brings you everything

Don't cry for me when my time has come
The stars at my feet, Angels by my side
I have finally arrived



Jimmy j 5/02

No comments: