Thursday, March 8, 2007

Rocky's Prayer



If you added more Ice, then the cooler the chill
But do you or don't you need more Christ to know
The true ruler for real

I feel deep down this isn't a session to dodge
But I find hard to sleep now
Can I question my God?

Why did I have to get shot to learn the ropes
Why do I over indulge in liquids that burn my throat

It's ironic that selling Chronic gave me so much
Sometimes drink hurts so much I vomit
Can you save this lush

Why didn't I grow up with a golden spoon in my mouth
All I want is something normal
Nothing formal
Just a groom and a spouse
Why couldn't we grow up with more room in the house

Why did you take pop's
Leaving mom with seven
How could I remain calm looking for ways to heaven

With all that's going on how could I praise the reverend?

God, you know I love you
Just walk with a player
I know you can't answer this orally
But just talk through prayer
One Love
Rocky

Written by my friend Rocky 8/1/02

No comments: