Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

To the mother of all mothers'
the one who gave me mine
Hers and every hers in the world
do tell how many wished you well
Your hat is like crystal chandeliers sparkling in the night
all these stars to feast my sight
Your arms spread wide
one hand the moon full with romantic nights
the other the sun to give me light
Oh what a sight you are to behold
your story must always be told
They build mansion of there personal glory
over your belly of birth
They breath pollution in your mouth
where the breath of your glory gave me air
They cement over your breast
which gave me food of life
They drop bombs and missiles
to crack your body in such despair
They misuse your oceans lakes and rivers
like they were theirs to put in disrepair
You gave us everything we have
Yet how many do care
But me for one who breaths your air and eats
from your body the foods of life
Will always know that you are there
Till the day my body will be in your care

No comments: