Thursday, March 8, 2007

I'm A Poet

A masturbater of words
As I masturbate, words come outI'm A Poet
The words turn into drugs, addicted to them
I write, I write again and again

As you look at me what, what do you see
Close your eyes and really see me

The words, the words their thunderstorms in my brain
I cannot refrain
Can you feel me, can you really, really feel me

Drugs, drugs they're everywhere, fuck I know them well
I use them too
That's why I'm talking to you

Murder, robbery, children dying, gang violence, poverty
Despair lack of education
I have been there before, only to return again and again

Jails I have seen the inside of them
Schools never spent much time in one
Too busy hanging on corners
Having what I thought was fun
Education, education I preach to the young
Don't be a fuck up like me, get one

We are all slaves to this corporate dream
Companies go broke
That parachute scheme executives make
Damn that's no joke
They end up with millions
While the rest of us go broke

They make so much more, by paying us less
It's time we make them take the drug test

I look at this new downtown
All these white faces, all around
Fuck where did they all come from
They never lived in this town

Ever notice how may white coppers there are
Never lived here, they came from afar

Let's write of Africa, you heard, what the millennium
Lady had to say
No water, but slavery still there, everywhere
What's the matter America, no oil there

What of priest, inside a zipper is their Last Supper
Little boys suffer
Looking for God
Instead got a blow job
What of nuns, damn don't they have fun
I'd like to do one

So much more to write about
This hypocrisy we see, you and me

Yes I'm a masturbater of words
My pen and my peter
With two hands left and right
I can do both tonight

Love Jimmy j
6-1-02

No comments: