Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Free Stallion

What is it of you
Who does not understand
Chains of society
Released from me
Drugs, alcohol, violence
A given for my pleasure
Wild stallion, running free
Not of your world for me to seek
9 to 5 not binding me
I know I am wrong
Your road to long
Rules and regulations heard it all before
Been there done that
Time to change
Sorry don't want to sit under the Christmas tree
Stallion running free that's for me
You I do not understand
Life from beginning to end
Monopoly values to flash
Always wanting pockets full of cash
Nothing left for me
Running stallion running free
15 minutes of fame not in my game
Life lived fast and loose
Imprisonment and death my choice to be
No chains abound
I may chose death before you imprison me
My life to be wild and free
Your world to modern
Everyone tame you call us insane
Be as it may
My hair never to turn gray
I love you that you should know
Wild stallion sitting in me
Running, running free
Asinine the world will say
Living through my day
Your wish for change riding on me
No thanks a running stallion running free
No one to sit on top of me
Now I can only hope
You understand uncomplicated me

No comments: